Tuesday, June 15, 2010

These one's are quick but they're too cute to pass up

I was helping a little boy locate his socks and shoes after an adventure in the sandbox. We located everything and I told him to come sit with me under the tree in the shade and I'd help him get his shoes and socks back on. He sat down on the grass with me and I started to put his socks on. He leaned back on his hands and sighed, " I love shave, it keeps me cool and outta the sun." I smiled at him and asked, " so you really like the shade"? He grinned at me and replied, " I love this tree, it helps me shave. I love the shave".... Too cute!

I was still sitting under that tree in the "shave" when another child came up behind me and started to play with my hair. He piled it all on top of my head and twisted it around itself. As soon as he let go, ofcourse, my hair all fell back down. He leaned around me and said, "Teacher, your hair isn't stable". "Oh, it's not"? I chuckled. "No, it's very unstable", he replied. I sat smiling for a moment before I asked, "How do you think I can make it stable"? The boy though for a moment before responding, "With hairspray...or maybe a wig". What a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment