Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby brother???

Baby brother

The other day I was getting my children ready to come in off the playground. I overheard the following conversation:

A- I don’t have a sister. No sister at all.
B- I have a sister! She is bigger than me.
A- My sister is not bigger than me. She is little. More little than me. Well, actually it’s a, she’s a brother and she is only 2 year months old!
B-Like a baby?
A- yes he is a baby brother and she is 2 year months old.
C- Does your baby eat food?
A- No he doesn’t like food, only just bottles.
C- How about bananas? Does it eat bananas.
A- Yes he loves bananas, only in his bottle.
D-A banana bottle! What!?!?
A-Yeah, my baby only likes banana bottles! *laughs*
B- Does it eat anything asides banana bottles?
A- Sure it eats some other stuff
C- Like it likes macaroni and cheese?
D- Oh I love macaroni and cheese! It eats macaroni and cheese in a bottle?
A- No just with a spoon, not a bottle! That’s weird.
B- I like mac and cheese too!
C- How about noodles?
E- Or corndogs! I love corndogs!
A- Yea she would eat all that stuff. She likes food.
C- I don’t have a baby at my house.
A- Yeah, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment