Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's in a name?

Logan: Look teacher I found a feffer! (holding up a feather)
Teacher: Wow, that is a feather!
Logan: It's my feffer. I found it.
Teacher: Where did you find that feather Logan?
Logan: I found it on the grass over there.
Teacher: Oh, well I'm glad you found it!
Cameron: What did Logan find teacher?
Teacher: Show him Logan.
Logan: See, I found a feffer!
Cameron: That is not a feffer!
Logan: Yes it is! I found it!
Cameron: Yea but it's not a feffer Logan!
Logan: Yes it is a feffer, from a bird!
Cameron: But it's not called a feffer Logan!! It's called a FEDDER.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie I love that you are posting these silly stories about the kids. Thank you for giving us a little insight about your time spent with our children. These are hilarious btw!! Love them all. :) Summer Resch

    ReplyDelete