Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No text message required to recieve this message

I was cleaning off my tables after some pretty amazing rock painting had occurred and I heard a child in the bathroom yelling. "Hey! Hey! Oh Hey! Hello? Hey!" I listened to him for a minute and then figured he may need some help so I walked into the bathroom to check on him. I rounded the corner and found him perched on the edge of the toilet seat peering around the dividers to see the child that occupied the toilet down the row. "Hey!" he yelled again, the other child ignored him. "Um, heeeeyyyyyy" he said again, still no answer. "Hey hey hey" he continued until the other child looked up at him. He smiled and said, "Hey I'm poopin'!" then he fanned his palm in front of his nose and cried, "whooey". Kids.

1 comment:

  1. heheh. I love reading these. It's like I play a little movie in my head imagining what kid you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete