Saturday, March 20, 2010

A "hairy" situation

A Hairy situation

I had a boy in my class who had, to put it nicely, hair issues. He had a short haircut that was desperately in need of a trim. He liked his hair though and it never seemed to bother him that it was in his eyes or ears. On a particularly bad hair day the children were lining up to go outside and I overheard this conversation:

A- I’m the line leader!
S- I’m next! I’ll hold the door open!
A- (turning to face S) You’re right behind me dude! That’s awesome!
S- It’s so awesome.
A-(really staring at S) Whoa S! You have HUGE hair!
S- Ya I know.
A- You probably need a haircut.
S- Ya I know but I can’t have one!
A- Your hair is so huge dude!
T- It’s like mongous hair dude.
S- I know but I can’t have a haircut.
A- Why?
T- Yeah why dude?
S- My mom says my heads shaped like a football!
A- A football!?!?
T- Football is awesome dude.
A- So awesome!
S- YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment