Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome to Kids say what!?!?

I work with preschoolers and everyday is an adventure. I'm always overhearing funny conversations or witnessing comical situations. I would come home and tell my family about the funny happenings of the day and they would always tell me that I had to write it down. . . so that's what I'm doing! I thought as long as I was writing it down I might as well share it with everyone.
These stories are good for a giggle but they also make you think about how much of our character and personality is developed in the early years.
I love my kids and think they are the greatest people to ever walk the earth and I feel privileged that they let me into their little worlds and wonderful minds.
Keep in mind names have been changed to protect the innocent!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment